Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

WHEW!! These past two weekends have been so crazy busy, but so crazy fun!!!

On my only Saturday off I had so much to do or that i wanted to do to say the least. On friday, I had to the opportunity to bake a STAR WARS cake!! I was so excited to do it and it actually be for someone besides my family!!


I finished the cake about ten o'clock that night, but they loved it!!!!!

Then Saturday came and it was the BEACH!!!!


I can't tell you the last  time I went to the beach..it was so much fun. We had a good time!! I went with my friend Michelle (which happens to be going to Nicaragua with me)

and of course we went shopping!!

I would like to thank all of y'all who bought a ticket to give us support, it was GREATLY received!!!
That same night when we got home we drew the two winners for some awesome prizes from some awesome businesses who donated things!!


this was just one of the baskets!!!

Next weekend is EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment