Sunday, October 30, 2011

Special Friends

This past summer I made friends that I know will last a lifetime. I laughed, cried and talked very deep with these people. As I tell you all this, I took a small weekend trip to see one of my BEST friends in the big and so different place of Saint Paul, Minnesota. I have only flown once prior but I put on my big girl pants and flew by myself to see Annie!
Once my plane landed I was SO happy to see this sweet girl standing at the end of the stairs!!

So the next couple of days we had amazing things planned!!! We took a visit to the twins baseball game and unfortunately they lost but it was great to spend them time with my two friends that I met this summer!!


The next couple of days..We went to the lake and bowling and to some horrible play to support her friend, but I can't forget the state fair!!




I took LOTS more pictures but they dont compare to the FUN and EXCITING time I had seeing one of my BEST friends that will always have a place in my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment