Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beauty Is...

    As I sat and looked outside at the glummy day I certainly didn't find the beauty. The trees are dead with no leaves and the sky is just so gray.
    According to dictionary.com beauty is the quality that gives intense pleasures to the sight or other senses. As I am getting older I am finding it more and more challenging to accept the fact I am single, still in school and have no clue what I want to do with my life. People (myself included) are always wanting to change themselves to make them become more beautiful...but what is that really all about? I read the book captivating and it's about how a woman should be viewed, it also talks about being romanced by God and how he longs to be romanced by us as well and to me that's a beautiful thing. I am human not perfect by any means and sometimes make a big deal out of nothing. I have days where I don't think i am beautiful and then I look at my life and I realize how beautiful my life really is. I don't want this post to be a sappy/feel bad post but for you to really look at how beautiful your life really is!
I am who I am, and that's ok because Jesus made me BEAUTIFUL!



"Don't be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles,expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourselves instead with beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quite spirit, which is so precious to God."

1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment