Friday, June 22, 2012

Angel by your side

I have to say that I am probably OBSESSED with this song; however, the very first time I heard it on the radio it spoke to me and continues to every time. The first part if the song says this:


I can't say that everythings okay
'cause I can see the tears your crying
and I can't promise to take the pain away
but you know I wont stop tryin'

As I sit and read or even listen to those words I just have to stop and think that Jesus tells us that everyday and that he is there in every circumstance that he gives us. He sees us when we are hurt and trys everything to soothe the pain.

The chorus goes on and says:
I'll be the angel by your side
I will get you through the night
I'll be the strength you can't provide on your own
'cause when your down and out of time
and you think you've lost the fight
let me be the angle
the angel by your side




No comments:

Post a Comment